- Winter wardrobes can easily be adapted to summer weather, lose a layer, and you're good to go.
- Children can enjoy jumping in muddy puddles Peppa Pig style, the entire year round.
- Rain provides good hydration, essential for healthy skin.
- Less wrinkles due to sun damage, and fewer freckles (in my case anyway).
- Money saved on unlikely need for sun cream can be used towards heating bills.
- Bad hair days have become the norm, making the occasional good hair day extra special.
- Occasional glimpse of sunshine combined with rain can result in impressive rainbows.
- The few really sunny days we do enjoy in the summer seem almost magical, and nearly every Scot is in a good mood.
Saturday, 11 May 2013
Another rainy weekend...
Many a Glaswegian would agree that the Scottish weather is proving to be extra disappointing this year. Instead of barbeques and visits to the seaside at the weekend, it's yet another visit to a play area with the kids. I've decided to try and focus on the positives to our unsummery summer weather: